International Risk Management Institute, Inc. (IRMI), is the premier provider of practical and unbiased insurance information and continuing education. The IRMI reference library provides up-to-date, objective and practical strategies and tactics to 90 percent of the top brokers and thousands of independent agencies.
Insurers, risk managers, insurance buyers and coverage attorneys also turn to IRMI for solutions and answers.
How IRMI Helps Agents
- Land prospective accounts by identifying and closing dangerous coverage gaps
- Pinpoint errors in competitors’ policies/proposals and make certain yours are bulletproof
- Improve your service to others by having the right information at your fingertips the first time
- Simplify your processes, increase your coverage proficiency, save time, and eliminate costly and embarrassing errors
- Strengthen your position as your customers’ advocate with authoritative third-party support of your opinion as to whether a policy covers a questionable claim scenario
IRMI offers a large selection of high-quality and low-cost online insurance continuing education course covering a wide variety of commercial and personal lines insurance topics. Additionally, IRMI offers the Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS) and Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS) certifications. Each year, it also hosts the IRMI Construction Risk Conference.
“Over the years, I’ve found IRMI references to be indispensable tools … anyone who works in commercial lines should have IRMI as the cornerstone of their personal technical libraries.”
Bill Wilson, CPCU, ARM, AIM, AAM
IIABA’s Virtual University
See more testimonial videos from industry leaders on the credibility and value of the IRMI reference library.
Order any IRMI reference and compare it to what you currently use. If you’re not convinced it gives you the expertise you and your colleagues need, our refund policies provide you with a risk-free guarantee.
Visit or call IRMI Client Services at 800.827.4242 to schedule a demo or obtain a quote. Sage (SilverPlume) subscribers can also call to add IRMI publications to a Vertafore Sage or ReferenceConnect subscription.
International Risk Management Institute, Inc.
12222 Merit Drive, Suite 1450
Dallas, TX 75251